PTR 4.1.0 Zul' Gurub 5 Man Heroic Snapshots- Part I

Just a quick update, in between the constant issues with D/C'ing, the horrible pugs (I dont think they even have level 60 toons, not sure why they are allowed to "roll" a test 85 if you have never even done an instance before) and the bad lag times, I was able to get a few pics of ZG for ya'll to drool over (blizz actually did a good job changing the scematics of the instance, even though the baseline graphics are there, I like the additions so far!)




For those that don't want to see, spoiler alert inc!




 
 









Starting off, the instance is great. I D/C'd three times at the first boss, so there was a total wipe each time (not that a piddly rogue's DPS would have helped- a dead deeps is worse than a bad deeps), but I can tell you to use the cauldrons, as they have a buff (Toxic Torment) that absorbs 90% of nature damage (and it's unlimited, so mid fight you can run back to debuff, I recommended to the tank to "pull" next to it, common sense huh? lol.).

There are achievements that are related to the "dungeon" as well, a "PTR Guildie" just got one before I disconnected for the last time, and wasn't able to get back on again, so I was not able to get a pic for you.

Is this patch going to get me back into enjoying the game again? I am thinking so....