4.0.1 Jewelcrafting Recipe - Punisher's Band

What can I say that the title doesn't? Not much. Here's some screenies to tide you over....

Design: Punisher's Band

4.1.0 Punisher's Band

How did I miss a jewelcrafting recipe? Per my normal late night check of wowhead.com, what do I see but this nice little addition....it seems it will be available for the "probable" 5 Illustrious Jewelcrafter's Tokens. I wonder if the stats are worth the investment....

Now of course there has been chatter about Maelstrom Crystals, and how they are gonna tank on release of 4.1.0. Do you fall into that category? I don't. The prices aren't gonna fall to the floor. Heroics? I highly doubt that Blizz will just let us run, over and over, the new heroics. A cooldown of some sorts in definitely going to be locked in.

The PTR's just showed that the Crystals can be bought from a vendor upon release. For 3750 *Justice Points. Now it might just be me, but I don't forsee someone giving up a set of boots they can get 10-15K for so they can get a Maelstrom....but I could be wrong. Now these will give a bit more into the market, but I don't forsee them dropping from 2ish down to 500g or anything. At least not in the immediate future...

And for the new BoE mount? Wow. That is gonna be a gold sink. However I am really wondering if they can/will do that. A mount? That drops? That can be sold? I am still very hesitant on putting too much into that basket. I don't see it as a farmable drop, or even a rare drop, but more epicish, as in very, very low spawn rate. In any definition, I will be buying one when it hits the AH.

Thats really all I thinking about for 4.1.0, am I missing some theorycraft? Probably. But my brain isn't working too well this morning, it's still sleeping as I should be...

*Note to self. After re-reading this, I will do my best to post AFTER I take my "breakfast" adderall.