Good or Bad Advice? How Can You Tell?

There are quite a few gold blogs out there. We all know that. They have a ton of information they give out, we all are aware of that. Do you listen? Do you use the tools that we provide to you? Or do you just read the information provided, toss it in the back of your head, and then a few weeks later wish you would have used it? Hmm.... I know I am guilty of this (see the alchemy disenchant a while back for Maelstroms).

I am asking this because we all talk a big game, on things that we do or have done that makes us gold. I know I try to give you my side of the WoW gold game, so you can prosper in this "game within a game". Have I given you bad advice? I would like to think no. Have I given you good advice? Well, I do my best to try to write my posts to make you think. I try to make posts that are not "server" dependant. Of course, due to my style, some things fall into that niche.

But working with many folks on many servers, I see that most markets flow from server to server. Be it the "small" low population server, the "mid" server, and the high population servers. This will probably get some hate, but experience doesn't lie. We sell the same goods, we use the same mats to craft, we have the same dungeons, the same heroics, the same locations, well, I can go on and on, but I think you get my point.

When bloggers cover information, we "kinda" always assume that there will be comments. Sometimes there are, other times there aren't. I for one like to read other folks blogs, and try to comment when I can, especially if I am agreeing or disagreeing with a certain "arguement" that they present to the masses. As a gold blogger, as a gold maker, and as a experienced AH PvP'er, I am stubborn in what I know makes gold in the game, and if I disagree with X blogger, I try to give my two cents.

Not to start a fight or hate on them, just to explain why I do not agree with their post. I for one know that alot of time is invested into blogging, and if you blog, it's your blog, and I don't want to take that away. If you feel the need to delete a comment of mine, so be it (this has recently happened, a few times to be exact). Some folks don't like to be called out, but at least they see my comment before it does get tossed in the trash...

I really enjoy when I hear something new that I haven't heard about. Lately, it's just the same ol', same ol' that is repeated over....and over.....and over. It gets bland.

Now enough of my rambling on, the second part of the title of this post is "How can you tell?". Well, that's the tough part. The way I try to explain my information allows you to search your AH to see if it's profitable on your server before you jump feet first. Although I do write an occasional "stockpile" post, I try to explain how I come to that conclusion so you can see exactly what and where I come from. You can once again use that information to see if the advice I toss your way is valid for you: both on your server and with your bankroll.

Now I do have a tagline at the top of my page, The Worst WoW Blog Ever, but I am confident in what I post for ya'll, and that you will make a nice chunk of gold in this little game called World of Warcraft.

Now I gotta ask....Do I give good or bad advice? How did you tell? Have I made you more gold than I lost you? Have I coached you? Have I helped you on IRC, JMTC Fridays, Emails, or Skype? How did it work out? Holler out, let me know. 

I would really appreciate it, as sometimes bloggers just need a little nudge to keep writing...so nudge me.