It's all about 4.2- Inscription, Jewelcrafting, And.....

Hey folks!

4.2 is here, a "day late and a dollar short"; I was able to get on finally, and after a bit of a download, I did my usual post patch schtuffs. Updated Curse Client Addons (must have), Post/Repost, check the trainers, etc, etc. I thought I would share some of what is going on, and what you need to check on if you haven't already.

Inscription Trainer:

We have a few new items to craft (you might remember from a previous post of mine to get these asap) and hopefully you are tossing em up on the AH and already have sales.




Bloodthirsty Charm of Triumph
Bloodthirsty Eyeball of Dominance
Bloodthirsty Jawbone of Conquest

*If you didn't notice with these, they have prismatic sockets to get filled....more sales, right? =)

I hope that you also listened to me about the new Glyph of Unleashed Lightning and you had your Snowfall Ink and Ink of the Sea in your bags ready for your Northrend Research (if not, get it, because although there was premeditated thoughts on these, I have sold two so far):




Jewelcrafting Trainer:
Once again, I hope that you were prepared- We received a few craftables that burn up some of the Amberjewel and Ocean Sapphire that we have accumulated with shuffling (and Inferno Ruby-don't hate; although some servers are saying 200+ gold for uncuts, when you craft them into the signet or choker, you can get upwards of 4-500g for each for them):








Bloodthirsty Amberjewel Band
Bloodthirsty Ruby Signet
Bloodthirsty Sapphire Ring
Bloodthirsty Amberjewel Pendant
Bloodthirsty Ruby Choker
Bloodthirsty Sapphire Necklace

Now for some random SS since the patch, you might enjoy, and frankly, well, maybe they just don't get your goat. Either way, here they are....Oh, if you are wondering where the rest of the updates for 4.2 are, they are coming. Stay tuned. Same time (maybe), same channel (maybe).



TSM- Glad it was up and running- but there
are updates, make sure and download.

A few sales right when I logged in...
Blizzard buying extra keys from me











Really?