Is that a maggot in your pocket or are you just happy to see me? Mr. Grubbs & Fiona's Lucky Charm

I knew it. You are just happy to see that Alto's back. Well, maybe not full time yet, but trying to get one post out to you a week. We can try to at least.....

Last night, I was actually able to log in and play WoW. Not just a 10 minute auction post, but actually play the game. And where did I go? Crusader farm, of course! Well, kinda....




I was taking a leisurely ride on my chopper (and checking the view of the world) when I nearly ran into Fiona's Caravan, right between Eastern and Western Plaguelands. Not ever noticing this here before, I thought a "wowhead" search was in order....


The search tells me that she gives a "buff" that allows you to get a pet (after a few quests and a grind).  Fiona's Lucky Charm; it will give an extra silver'ish per mob, some gunk (errr....junk), and a chance at a pet, a little tiny maggot named Mr. Grubbs..




No, you can't sell him and make a shitton of gold, but you can have him follow you and it will help you on your way if you are a pet collector....and it only took a few quick quests (say that ten times fast) to get the buff, then after about 40 kills (all done in around 30 minutes- from first seeing her to getting the pet to drop) and looting of the Hidden Stash, I got my little yellow maggot. Ten bags later, he showed his little rotten face....I can only imagine if WoW was scratch and sniff (I am sure he would be a pungent little bug), I gots' me a couple of the little guy. Too bad they are BoP.....


Now, it's your turn. You heard me talk about getting crabs, now we got us a maggot. What is blizz gonna think of next? I guess it's only fitting that Fiona's Apple would spit out a maggot, she did look a little "grubby" in that video....